Flag Football - K thru 6th Grade
Youth Flag Football is a recreational league for youth grades kindergarten to sixth grade. Games are played on Saturdays and one practice per week with day and time determined by the coach. Red/Blue Cross Timbers jersey is required and can be purchased for an additional cost if needed.
Practices - Practices will be chosen by the coach regarding day, time and location at the coaches meeting. Practices are held once per week Monday – Friday (Times and Locations are selected by Coaches).
Games - Start in September. League may be combined with our Coppell YMCA.
Equipment - Molded 1 piece cleats or tennis shoes are required and shorts are recommended. Mouth pieces are strongly encouraged but not mandatory. Flags will be provided.
Schedules - Will be posted at www.teamsideline.com/crosstimbersymca
Registration - June 15 thru August 20
Jerseys - Cross Timbers Y Red/Blue $25
**$20 late fee after August 20 as space allows
Additional League Information
- Please call the Y if you have not heard from a coach by September 1.
- Practices days, times and locations are chosen by the coach.
- Games will begin in September.
- Tuesday, August 23, 6:30 PM @ Cross Timbers YMCA
Team/Practice Request Policy
- Although we make every effort to ensure that each child is placed on his or her requested team or practices on a night that is convenient for each family’s schedule, the YMCA cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. This is not grounds for a refund request.
- Completion of 5 games will be considered a completed season if games are canceled due to inclement weather.
- 100% refund through August 12
- 75% refund August 13 - 20
- 50% refund August 21 – 28
- No refunds after August 28
- Refund requests must be submitted in person at the branch.
Terms and Conditions
All Refund Requests must be made in writing at the branch. Submission of the Refund Request Form does not guarantee a refund of any amount. All forms are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the YMCA Sports Director and Executive Director.
All returned checks, bank drafts, credit card charges will be billed a service fee of $25.
Late Registration Fee
Late registrations will be assessed an additional $20 fee.