Reduce Your Monthly Dues By 20% When A Friend You Referred, Joins The YMCA.
Get started today, and reduce your monthly dues and your friend's. Please select the YMCA you are currently a member at to get started:
|T. Boone Pickens|
*Not all locations offer this program
The Resource Operations Center
Phone: 214-880-9622; ask for a Resource Operation Center member
HOW IT WORKS
1. Confirm at the Y that your email address is on file. All communications about this member referral program are communicated via email.
2. Visit your YMCA Branch website and click on the “Share the Y & Save” icon.
3. Fill out and submit the “Share the Y & Save” form that requests your name and email address and your friend’s.
4. The YMCA will send an invitation via email to your friend to share a lower rate with you by joining the Y.
5. After your friend joins, your monthly membership auto-draft will be reduced by 20%, as long as you BOTH remain members in good standing.
6. If your friend’s membership is terminated, you have 30 days to invite a new friend to join before your monthly dues go back to the current rate.
Note: If at any time during the referral process you experience an error message or can’t access your YMCA account, please click on the web support tab located on the right hand side of the screen for help.
New Members who join will need to be in good standing for a minimum of 30 days before they are eligible to refer a buddy in the member loyalty program.
20/20 Member Loyalty Program Guidelines
To maintain eligibility in the Member Loyalty Program and receive the reduced monthly rates, all participants will be required to abide by the guidelines listed below:
a. Utilize the monthly credit card/bank draft payment options for their memberships.
b. Maintain your account in good standing by keeping all monthly payments current. (An account in good standing requires all payments to be current)
c. Abide by the guidelines of the 20/20 Member Loyalty Program, including:
1. All buddies who are referred will be required to start their membership through the online process.
2. After buddy has completed all their required paperwork, the member will receive their member loyalty rate on their next billing cycle. The member will be notified when the buddy/s requirements are completed.
d. If the member or the referred buddy:
1. Cancels their membership
2. Does not keep their account in good standing.
(a member is good standing maintains current payments and abides by all guidelines required by the Y)
The remaining person will be notified that they will have 30 days to find a new buddy or their membership rate will go back to the full rate offered at the branch.
e. Members and buddies are eligible for only 1 rate reduction on their membership.
f. Members can refer as many buddies as they would like. Although they will only receive 1 reduced rate of their membership dues, all of the referred buddies will each receive the Member Loyalty rate.
g. Support the Y by responding promptly to all communication sent to you.
We strive to provide the services and programs that you and your family deserve. Please see any of our YMCA staff if your expectations are not met. We want the opportunity to make you happy.
During your first month as a YMCA member, if you are not satisfied for any reason, you may cancel and receive a 100% refund of all fees paid. Annual memberships can be canceled at any time, with a pro-rated refund issued for the unused portion; monthly memberships require 30 days notice.
The YMCA Of Metropolitan Dallas believes in providing membership and program services to all who desire to participate. Our Y For All program uses all available resources to provide support to those who qualify for assistance. Complete Financial Assistance details...