Play more and pay less at the Y this summer! Register for any of our programs, like Afterschool, youth sports, camp, swim lessons, or personal training, and you pay NO JOINER'S FEE when you join the YMCA.*
As a Y member, enjoy a wide variety of group exercise classes, child watch while you work out, and pay up to 50% less for our programs!
AND, sign-up for our Afterschool program July 31st through August 2nd and we will waive the registration fee! That’s a $50 savings.
Visit your local YMCA to start playing more and paying less today!
More Information on YMCA Afterschool:
As the leader in youth development, we understand the importance of providing our participants with a balance of academically rich activities as well as an enhanced focus on overall physical well-being. We work side-by-side with industry experts, and your district to design experiences that help your child learn, grow and thrive.
- Save up to 50% on YMCA programs like Summer Camps, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, After School Care, Personal Training and Adult Sports
- Fully trained staff who are always ready to assist you in your health and wellness goals
- Access to 8 outdoor pools and 8 indoor pools
- Free health and wellness programs
- Hundreds of group exercise classes offered weekly including: Zumba, yoga, pilates, and more
- Specialty fitness classes and services like CrossFit, Pilates Reformer and Personal Training
- Opportunities to participate in group runs, bike rides and open swims
- Child Watch to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
- Member benefits around town, 20 branches and 2 camps to serve you
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y's across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
*Offer valid 7/31/15-8/2/15 at all Dallas YMCA locations. First month's payment due at sign-up for membership. One discount allowed per program; program and membership must be purchased in the same transaction. Offer available in-branch only; not available online.
Financial Assistance and Income-Based Memberships Available
YMCA Mission: To put Christian values into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all