YMCA OF METROPOLITAN DALLAS BLOG
We are looking for energetic, fun loving Group Leaders and Site Directors! Apply by December 31, 2018 and you'll be paid: $100 after 30 days and $200 after 90 days of employment in School Age Services.
The YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas is working in partnership with the Market Research Department at Southern Methodist University to conduct a member survey. We hope you will take the time to participate, your input will help us better serve you.
The YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program is 16 week program covering nutrition, physical activity, overcoming stress, staying motivated, and more. In a small group setting a trained lifestyle coach will help you build healthy lifestyle habits.
Check out this collection of blog articles featuring stories about family, health, wellness, and more!
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
We consider this online community one big YMCA. We want to hear from you on social media and about our blogs, but have a few things that we do not allow. We cannot allow posts that contain, discuss or promote:
- abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- personal attacks of any kind
- illegal activity
- political campaigns
- religious issues
- legal or employment issues
- posting of premium content from any website
- fake news or any content intended to mislead
- Conversations that negatively target specific individuals, groups, or organizations
- Posts that are spam, solicitations or advertisements
- Contest and voting campaign posts that are not authorized by the Y
- Any profile icon or name related to commercial content that promotes another business, website, specialty page other than a Y or those approved by the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
- Personally identifiable information (like phone numbers or email addresses), private or sensitive details about another person
- Material or information that you don’t have the right to post or share
Differences of opinion are welcome as long as they are respectful. Be courteous and respect those asking questions with friendly, informative discussions. If it’s not, it will be deleted. Posters will be permanently banned immediately for a serious, willful, and/or repeated violation of any of these rules.
User-submitted content (including comments, updates, photos and videos) do not necessarily represent the views of YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas.
The statements and opinions posted on ymcadallas.org/blog are offered for educational, informational, and social purposes only, should not be construed as personal medical advice, and are not intended to diagnose any medical condition or replace your or anyone else’s healthcare provider. Please consult with a physician or local healthcare provider before taking any advice that might affect you or anyone else’s health and well-being.
Some links featured on our website, social media, blogs, and forums will take you to non-YMCA websites. The views and opinions of authors expressed on those websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas.
For more information about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org