2019 KEY LEADERS LUNCHEON
OCTOBER 29TH, 2019
1717 N. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75201
2019 KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
Dallas Mayor - Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson was elected as Mayor of Dallas in June 2019. He was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975 to working class parents and raised in West Dallas and Oak Cliff. He attended Dallas Independent School District schools through the first grade before earning a scholarship to Greenhill School through the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas.
After graduating high school, Mayor Johnson earned his undergraduate degree with honors from Harvard University before earning a graduate degree from Princeton University and a law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Mayor Johnson has been a practicing lawyer in Dallas for the past fifteen years. He is a former member of the Texas House of Representatives, serving Dallas from 2010 to 2019. During his tenure in the Texas House of Representatives, Mayor Johnson served on twenty prominent legislative committees and served as the Chairman of the Dallas Area Legislative Delegation.
Past Keynote Speakers
- J.C. Watts, Former Member of the United States House of Representatives
- Shama Hyder, Founder and CEO of The Marketing Zen Group
- Scott Turner, Former TX State Representative
- Gary Kelly, President & CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Garrett Boone, Chairman Emeritus of The Container Store
- Doug Brooks, CEO/Chairman of Brinker International
- Stephen Jones, Chief Operating Officer of the Dallas Cowboys,
- Todd Wagner, Co-Owner and Co- Founder of the Wagner/Cuban Companies
- Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
- Richard Fischer, CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- T. Boone Pickens
- Dr. Reed Tuckson, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Affairs United Health Group
- Nolan Ryan, CEO of the Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Mark Fenton, National Public Health, Planning, and Transportation consultant