Location: Lookout, Huffhines and Berkner Parks in Richardson.
1st and 2nd place trophies in each league.
Team Registration Fees: For Richardson YMCA teams there is no fee, however there is a registration deposit fee of $100. Refundable after tournament*
Additional DFW YMCA teams:
1st-2nd grade: $75 plus $100 refundable deposit*
3rd-9th grade: $150 plus a $100 refundable deposit*
Team Rosters: All teams must turn in (fax, mail or drop off) a signed team roster from your YMCA sports director OR your sports director can e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28th. Richardson teams do not need to turn in a roster. We will provide that for you.
Guest Players: Registered guest players (3max) are allowed under the following rules:
- Coaches must first invite all players on their team and a guest players team cannot be playing in the tournament.
- Guest players must be added to your team roster by your YMCA Sports Director.
- Guest player must be a registered player on a YMCA team this year.
- Guest players must wear a team jersey/t-shirt with jersey number.
- Players registered as academy only (must also be currently registered on a YMCA team) are NOT allowed to guest play on a YMCA recreational team in the tournament.
- NO competitive players currently under team contract.
- A team cannot exceed maximum roster by adding guest players. For example: if a 1st grade team has 8 regular season players available for the entire tournament, only 2 guest players are allowed as maximum roster is 10 players. Guest player number is based on the highest number of regular season players available for the entire tournament, not per game.
- Guest player addition deadline: April 28th, no exceptions.
Tournament Format: Single elimination. Brackets are formed by blind draw-not end of season placement. This gives lower placed teams an opportunity to move forward rather tan the traditional format of playing their first game against the 1st place team and possibly being eliminated. Winning teams advance. If game ends in a tie after one overtime, the winner will be determined by penalty kicks.
Registration Deadline: April 28th or when divisions are full, whichever occurs first. *
Game Schedules: Released by May 7th. Scheduling conflicts cannot be honored. Depending on the number teams there may be games scheduled Friday, May 11th.
*Please note: Registering on time does not guarantee placement. Please review League Formation information in the tournament rules.
Coaches/managers must log in to your account and choose yourself as the participant. DO NOT REGISTER YOUR CHILD. You will be able to add team information before checking out in the Product Question section.
Be sure to register your team correctly. If your team plays league soccer with the Richardson YMCA, register as a Richardson YMCA team. If your team plays league soccer with a different YMCA register as an Additional YMCA team. If you register incorrectly your team will not be added to the tournament roster.
Our registration system does not have the ability to close divisions once full even if your registration processes. You will receive a separate e-mail from the Richardson YMCA which will be your final confirmation.
Registration fee includes $100 refundable deposit.