- Punchcards are prepurchased and must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Punchcards are nonrefundable and not eligible for discounts.
- Punchcards can only be used within the school year they are purchased in and expire the last day of school or Afterschool programming.
- Punchcards are purchased for an individual child and cannot be shared with friends or other family members.
- Punchcards can only be used for normally scheduled school days and do not apply to holiday camps or summer camps.
- Punchcards can be used for half day or early release days.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must notify site staff via site phone, at least 24 hours in advance of the child's planned attendance date. A voicemail message does serve as notification.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) are responsible for tracking and renewing the punchcard when all punches (or days) have been exhausted. We recommend a family renew the punchcard when they reach 8 punches or days used.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must fill out all required enrollment paperwork and are responsible for signing their child in and out on the punchcard roster at the site.
- If a punchcard is exhausted and a child continues to attend past their 10 original punches or days, the original purchasers account will automatically be charged for a new card and the Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will be responsible for paying the balance on their account.